Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Quick Holiday Sales Idea

          Hi everyone! I wanted to give you a quick holiday sales idea that has had some success with people in my company. It's kind of reiterating on a point I made in a previous post about wish lists but it's a really good idea. People in my unit are having their customers fill out a special wish list with their top 10 most wanted items in the catalog. Next the consultant contacts that person's husband and allows them to purchase whatever they want from that list; it could be just one item, or it could be the whole list! The consultant wraps the gifts and delivers them to the husband so that they can put it under the tree. The great thing about this is that while the customer may know that they're getting something from your company, she won't know what her husband picked from the list, so it's still a surprise! Pretty great huh? I'm calling it the Holiday's 10 Most Wanted List! Give it a try with your customers that love your product and say Hello to holiday sales!

For more information about wish lists see my post titled "The Power of the Wish List".

No comments: