Tuesday, November 1, 2011

There's Still Time!

    After a lovely mini-break, I am back and ready to work. I hope everyone was able to accomplish their October goals and finish up October strong. November means the start of the busiest time of the year so make sure you're organized, and have your goals clearly set. My October did not go as I planned, but that is life (especially in the Army). So I'm dusting myself off and hitting the ground running this morning!
   I know that the holiday season can be an overwhelming time for you personally and professionally, but remember that it's not too late to make it an incredible holiday season for your business! Don't look at your numbers and think 'oh well, I'll start fresh at the New Year'. Start today! Don't miss out on all the opportunities that this season can bring to your business. Attend your company meetings (i.e. Unit Meetings, Sales Meetings, whatever they're called for you) and get some ideas on how to start right NOW. You can still pull this off, no matter what your goals are! Do you need an extra $1000 so your family can provide a great Christmas? Do you need extra money to go see family? Don't give up! There's still time for you to reach some big goals.
    The important thing is to make sure your goals are clear. What do you really want to accomplish this season? Your goal should be big enough to scare you but not out-of-this-world big! You want your goal to push you forward and not make you feel depleted, or discouraged. Today, I want you to think about what your goal will be to finish before the end of this year. Write it down! Make it big!

I would love it if you posted some of your goals here or on my new Facebook fan page!
Happy Goal Setting!

No comments: