Friday, October 7, 2011

Don't forget to have FUN!

    Brrr! It's a blustery fall day here in Germany and I have been busy preparing for my shows next week. I like to stay prepared for my shows all the time, not just right before a show. I always keep tons of labeled catalogs, labeled literature, and sale sheets ready so that I'm not stressed out the day of my show. I don't like to have to do much on the days that I have my show, because I want to make sure that I have fun at the show and I'm not thinking all about business. If you go to a party with only business in mind people can see it. People can see dollar signs in your eyes, so go to have fun and show off your product. I love to play games and really talk to people at my parties. I focus on being professional, but relaxed so that the guests genuinely have fun. They're far more likely to tell their friends about your show if they had a blast! Don't get me wrong, I take my business very seriously but when I'm a show I want to be a friend and not a salesperson. Salespeople-types tend to irritate people so have fun at your shows! Don't think about money, think about your guests and what they really want or need. It will pay off in the end!

No comments: