Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bring on October!

         Wow! September was an incredible month for me and my business! I am thrilled to have several new team members and to have made some wonderful new friends. I just got a new laptop today to celebrate my awesome month...paid for by my business. This is why I believe in direct sales so much, it really works if you work, and it provides more opportunities than any other job. I want to also thank all of my loyal readers this month. It means so much to me that you take the time to read my blog. I love writing about this business and I will keep doing it, so long as you stay with me! I can't wait to announce some of the amazing things that are coming soon to the blog; giveaways, contests, product and book reviews, interviews, and more tips and ideas for your direct sales business. How was your September? What are the areas that need improvement in October? For me, organization would be the answer to that question! Comment below to let me know how your month went!

No comments: