Saturday, October 8, 2011

RIP Steve Jobs

        I know it's a few days late, but I wanted to take a moment to talk about Steve Jobs. I am a big Apple fan, but I haven't always been crazy about it. I felt a real sense of sadness and loss when I found out that Steve Jobs died. The loss I felt was really for future generations that may never experience his creativity in it's entirety. To say that he changed the world seems like an understatement for me. Some of his inventions allow military families, like mine, to keep in touch with their deployed loved ones. It helps people hear the beauty of Bach or Led Zeppelin. It's art that works, and I am sad that this man no longer creates his art in this world. The iPhone and iPad has done wonders for my business and made my life so much easier. It's just a little note, but I could not let his death pass by without showing my respect for this man.

No comments: