Friday, October 21, 2011

Favorites Part 2!

   I'm back to share some more of my favorite things! Unfortunately, I'm not as cool as Oprah so I can't afford to give them out to all my readers, but I want to share them anyway!

Business Books Continued:

Jeffery Gitomer books are pretty amazing. I've read nearly all of them and they are a fun and informative read. His books are not tailored to the direct sales industry, but they can still be applicable and stem some great ideas.

 Favorite Fiction:
Just for fun, I wanted to share some of my favorite books and authors from the fiction category. I read a lot so I could go on forever about which books were great and which weren't but here are some that top my list...
Philippa Gregory is probably my favorite author. Her specialty is British historical fiction and it's incredible. You might have even heard of a few of her books already, the most popular being The Other Boleyn Girl. My favorite one of hers is probably The Boleyn Inheritance.

The Passage by Justin Cronan
Eugenia Price books (hard to find but totally worth it)
The Shopaholic Series is like a look into my mind!
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
Heaven is For Real by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent (technically non-fiction, but reads like a fiction book; warning this book might change your life)
Marley and Me by Josh Grogan

There are so many more and I wish I could list them all. What are some of your favorite books?

No comments: