Friday, September 30, 2011

Have a theme!

     Happy Friday everyone! I can't believe it's the last day of September! I'm pretty excited though because October is my favorite month of the year! I am booked solid in October so I'm hoping to meet some pretty big goals next month.
    I have recently been getting very excited by the idea of theme parties. I have been brainstorming on how to make theme parties a big hit. Have you ever held a them party (for your business)? Theme parties can be a great booking tool since they make fun and interesting parties. People love a fun theme and may even be more likely to attend if there's a fun theme to intrigue them. I would suggest choosing a handful of themes that you like and that would be fairly easy for you to implement into your business.I think I'm going to make a theme menu soon for new hostesses to choose from, if they want a theme.
   It's important to remember that if you're going to do theme parties you need to really do them. Make it worth you while by paying attention to details, including invitations, prizes, costumes, and games. You want your guests to have a lot of fun with the theme and be impressed by all of the little details. That's why I suggest choosing only a few themes to offer. You want those themes to be fantastic, not mediocre, otherwise stay away from theme parties.
   Some popular them ideas are:
  • 80's Parties
  • Nightie Night (everyone brings a nightie from home; it's like a girls night out type theme.)
  • Holiday Themes
  • 20's Parties
  • Movie Parties (Choose a popular movie and have the guests dress up like their favorite characters.)
  Those are just a few ideas. I'm still working on some theme ideas that I will share with you soon. Please feel free to share your own theme party ideas! 
     

No comments: