Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gotta love it!

        I tell you what, I really love owning my own business. There are days when it really hits me that the majority of women, around the world, won't have a chance like this. Not just my direct sales business, but just expressing myself on this blog, is such a privilege. The next time you don't feel like booking, or you don't feel like training, or you are too tired to do one more show, remember the woman who can only dream of that opportunity. Remember, that sharing your product or business opportunity, could change someone's life for the better. If you don't truly believe that it's true, then you are in the wrong business. You need to believe, wholeheartedly, in both your product and your business opportunity. If you don't love it, why would someone else want to buy it from you? As I packed for an incredible show tonight, I thought 'wow, this is my job'. This is how I earn my money and I want to do it with integrity. I want my business to be the epitome of excellence because I believe in it. I really do. Do you? Do you get excited at the thought of sharing this business with others? OR do you consider it a burden? It all comes down to this: you gotta love it to be successful. You have to be thankful for the opportunities you have and grateful for that "No" because you at least had the chance to ask.
         When I started this blog, my intentions were to provide tips and stories to inspire women, especially mommies, in this business. I hope I have helped some people get a little closer to their goal. And I will keep writing, because I really really believe in the power this business allows us to have. It's the power to design our own life.
        

So, please let me know what I can do to encourage you in your business! I want to know what you want to know. If I don't know it, I will research it for you and find out. All you have to do is tell me what you want to read from me!

No comments: