Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fabulous Fantastic FALL!!

I have been distracted all day long. I can't focus on anything except how happy I am that it's feeling like fall to me!! I love fall. I mean, I really really love fall. Football (Go JACKETS!), cool weather, pumpkins, new crayons, beautiful leaves, halloween, pumpkin everything. All I can think about is decorating! I wish I knew of a good website with home decor that will ship to an APO address! Please post below if you can think of some! I will be getting out my dozens of fall candles, wreaths, tablecloths, OMG I'm getting excited just thinking about it! What do you like to do for fall?

As far as my business goes, I'm considering having a back-to-school/fall party to kick off the season. I'm thinking with a cake, prizes, and a special sale to celebrate the season. What do you all think?

No comments: